Now iPhone 5S or iPhone 5 is becoming more and more popular. Many people lost data when they are using iPhone 5. Some may delete photos by accident or lose data after upgrading to iOS 8, which are important for users. Is there an easy way to retrieve iPhone 5s/5 data? The answer is YES, and this is the topic I will talk about.
It is easy to retrieve iPhone 5s/5 data with pro Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery. This is an excellent iPhone 5 data recovery tool for iPhone 5/5s/5c. In fact, it is effective to recover lost data of iPhone 6 series and iPhone 4 series. It can retrieve contacts, SMS, photos, videos, notes, calendar from your iPhone 5/5S. With the help of it, you can recover deleted data from your iPhone 5s/5 as you want.
Part 1: Recover deleted files directly from your iOS device
Step 1. Download Tenoshare iPhone 5 Data Recovery. Connect your iPhone to computer with the USB cable, and then launch the program. If connect successfully, you will see the interface changing, the “Start Scan” button appears, click it to start.
Step 2. Preview the lost data. All deleted data will be in category on the left. You can preview them by clicking and choose to recover.
Note: Have you noticed the “Print” button? Just click it to preview or print iPhone photos, text messages, contacts, notes etc.
Step 3. Click “Recover” to start. You will get data back after a while. You can save photos, notes, SMS into a folder, and save contacts as vcf or txt format.
Part 2: Retrieve iPhone 5/5s data from iTunes backup
iPhone 5/5s water damaged? Lost iPhone 5 data? Don’t worry, you can recover them from the iTunes backup that you have made before.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and run this program. Switch to “Recover from iTunes” mode on the top of the program. You can see that the program detects iTunes backup and list them. You need to choose one and click “Start Scan” to continue.
Tips: If your iTunes backup is not saved in the default path, you can import the backup to this program handily.
2. Choose the files that you wish and recover them. This program allows you to choose the files like SMS, Contacts, photos etc (Instead iTunes can’t do that) and preview them. Choose and click “Recover” to start.
Part 3: Scan and Extract iCloud Backup to retrieve iPhone Data
- Run iPhone Data Recovery on your computer
- Click iCloud icon to choose “Recover from iCloud Backup File”, type your account and password to log in.
- Choose a backups if you have several backups, and choose the file types to download.
- Take a preview of the data, and choose any data that you’d like to restore by ticking it.