“Okay, I have bought an iPhone 6 and my iphone was jailbroken. It worked fine until I updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 8.1. Now my iPhone 6 gets stuck in recovery mode. Is there any way I can get my iPhone 6 out of recovery mode without data loss?” Thomas asked.
This is a common problem. Not only Thomas but also many iPhone users have. If your iPhone works well, you can connect iPhone to computer, and use iTunes to restore your iPhone. You should know if you don’t backup your iPhone before, you will lose important photos, contacts, SMS in your iPhone. How to get iPhone out of recovery mode without losing data?
In fact, you don’t worry about losing data. I will introduce you a freeware to fix this issue without losing data.
Tenorshare Reiboot (http://www.tenorshare.com/products/reiboot.html) is a totally free program for fixing iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5/5c stuck in recovery mode(Red iTunes logo and USB on the screen). The program has simple interface with just two buttons, “Enter Recovery Mode” and “Exit Recovery Mode”. Here I will tell you how to get iPhone 6 & 6 Plus out of stuck in recovery mode with Tenorshare Reiboot.
1. Connect your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus to your computer
2. Open Reiboot and it will detect your device automatically. You will then find the “Exit Recovery Mode” button is in light green and the “Enter Recovery Mode” button is in grey. Click “Exit Recovery Mode” to let your iPhone 6(6 Plus) reboot and get back to its settings.
It is so easy to get out of recovery mode stuck with Tenorshare Reiboot. This program also can force to get in recovery mode by clicking “Enter Recovery Mode”.
How to get rid of this next time? We need to know why your iPhone stuck in recovery mode. There are mainly three reasons:
- The process of updating iOS or restore your iPhone hasn’t been finished. iTunes doesn’t register the device when you connect it to your computer.
- There is only an Apple logo on your iPhone screen for long time and no change. At this time, You have to fix this issue by recovery mode.
- Something wrong with iOS update, which may causes that your iPhone get stuck in reboot loop. Or your iPhone runs with low battery life when installing the update.
These three reasons can help you how to get iPhone out of recovery mode. Or you can fix iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode with Tenorshare Reiboot.